MultiGen 65c 72kWt (20RT)
MultiGen 65c 72kWt (20RT) is a modular system that comprises of a natural gas powered micro-turbine, 4 waste heat fired chillers and a water maker that combines a number of highly efficient, reliable, low emission and commercially proven propriety technologies.
Combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) techniques such as tri-generation, used by MultiGen, are employed to generate a number of useful energy products using a single fuel source – natural gas.
Air produced as a by-product of water making can be used to supply air conditioning to a common area or to supplement an existing ducted system. Generated electricity reduces the amount of grid supplies required.
Air conditioned air to supplement an existing ducted A/C system or air condition a common area of up to 4oo sq. metres or 4,305 sq. feet – (72kWth (20RT) of cooling capacity)
- Up to 900,000 litres (237,755 US gallons) of water p.a can be generated from the air (dependent on climatic conditions)
- Approximately 569,400kWh of clean electricity available p.a
- Approximately 580 tonnes (639 tons) of CO2 savings p.a (dependent on emission factors and MultiGen functions)
- Highly efficient: >95% (compared to 33% of grid supplied electricity)
- Uses Clean Fuel: Natural gas – very low NOX less than 5ppm
- Low noise 65dB at 10 metres (32 feet)
- Small equipment footprint (less than 50 sq. metres – 538 sq. feet)
- Low maintenance: few moving parts & no lubricants required
- Optional 5 or 9 year parts warranty
- Systems are modular and can be multi-packed (eg: 3 x MultiGen65 = MultiGen195)
To find out how MultiGen could benefit your organisation please contact MultiGen Group.